Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Rules for the bar

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I get some ginger ale? Or some milk maybe? 300 glasses of it would be good even...

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  2. #12
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    of course darling.
    now take the sword off, its rude to wear naked steel inpublic.

    ------------------
    namesake of a rascally tabby, courtesy of Eden
    "Damn, tyle, I didn't know you contain atomic material."-Wiloe
    "Fear death by water."
    StP Peeps

  3. #13
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And let you steal it again?! I think not!

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *brings in some milk*

    I heard someone make a request.

    ------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
    Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
    Clicking on that banner keeps Hostboard alive. Please help by clicking once
    a day.

    ChatterBox

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ALRIIIIIGHT!!! Brans's here!!! Wiloe, vacate that throne... the boss is back.

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    This goes out to all SDMF in the world
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now now Wiloe... Bird's bouncer has a closet for such things, and i don't have the key *yet*. So it should be quite safe from me there...

    ------------------
    namesake of a rascally tabby, courtesy of Eden
    "Damn, tyle, I didn't know you contain atomic material."-Wiloe
    "Fear death by water."
    StP Peeps

  7. #17
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Somebody pass me a drink please..

    ------------------
    I'm not short. I'm undertall.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *refuses to vacate throne*

    Make me.

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *ponders*

    I CAN'T!!!! YOU'RE SO CUUUUUUTE!!!

    *ponders*

    How about I make you another throne?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *consider this matter heavily*

    Depends on what it looks like.

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •